Paola, licensed acupuncturist, believes in the body’s natural healing abilities and is dedicated to helping people attain better health. With a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chinese Medicine from San Francisco State University and a Masters of Science Degree in Acupuncture from the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Paola has the education and experience to provide top-quality care. She opened Point of Life Acupuncture in 2008, where she offers Japanese acupuncture, lifestyle counseling, and nutritional advice in a calming and compassionate environment. Paola’s passion for healing and her dedication to her patients have made her a trusted and respected practitioner in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Paola’s philosophy is centered around the belief that there is always an underlying cause of imbalance and disease. She takes a comprehensive approach to acupuncture, examining all aspects of her patient’s health and lifestyle to identify and understand the root cause of their ailments. By listening to the body and using her unique style of acupuncture, Paola is able to see and feel what is truly happening beneath the surface of pain and illness. Her treatments are designed to address the source of the problem and promote long-term healing and wellness.
- California State Board Certified and Licensed Acupuncturist
- National Board Certified by NCCAOM
- Shiatsu Massage Therapy, ACTCM
- Completion of 150 hour training in Advanced Japanese Acupuncture Technique in the tradition of Kiiko Matsumoto Style Acupuncture & Master Nagano
- LightStim LED Certification
- ACTCM Chinese Medicine Clinic, San Francisco, CA
- Haight Ashbury Clinic, San Francisco, CA
- Charlotte Maxwell Clinic, San Francisco, CA
- Ear Clinic, ACTCM, San Francisco, CA
- Angela Wu’s Healing Center, San Francisco, CA
- Holistic Healing Center, Ventura, CA
- Bachelor’s of Science, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- Master’s of Science, American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco, CA