Prior to Your Arrival
- If you have any questions or concerns before your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Your acupuncture treatment will be most comfortable if you consume a light meal before your visit. It is best not to be too full or too hungry during your treatment.
- Please refrain from brushing your tongue for 24 hours before your visit, as it plays a key role in diagnosing imbalances that we may want to address.
- Please also avoid dark sugary snacks and beverages, such as hard candies, soda, or anything else that may modify the color or coating of your tongue.
- I would also recommend avoiding any caffeinated drinks in the hours that precede your treatment, as it can cause an inaccurate reading of your blood pressure and pulse.
Payments are due at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. If you have United Healthcare insurance, please bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
If you need to change your appointment, please provide at least 24 hour notice to avoid incurring a charge.
After Your Treatment
Patients are generally more relaxed after their acupuncture treatments. Occasionally, patients may experience side effects such as slight dizziness, light headaches, sleepiness or bruising. Staying hydrated after the treatment usually helps diminish any of these side effects. If you experience these sensations for more than a short period of time, please do not hesitate to contact us.