Since childhood, Paola has experienced the benefits of a holistic approach to healing. She is proud to offer her healing hands to the San Francisco Bay Area. Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine resonated with Paola’s core belief in the body’s amazing self-healing abilities and supported her vision to help people on a path towards better health. Paola’s passion for Chinese Medicine began at San Francisco State University where she earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chinese Medicine in 2001. She continued her studies at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and received a Masters of Science Degree in Acupuncture in 2006. After graduating, she traveled the world and gained valuable knowledge about herself and vowed to utilize this in healing her patients.
In 2008, Paola opened Point of Life Acupuncture with the goal of providing a calm and compassionate environment for patients to experience acupuncture and lifestyle and nutritional counseling. She treats a variety of conditions including the following:
- Women’s health issues
- Digestive problems
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Emotional well-being
- Immune system
- Adrenal issues
Paola provides a holistic approach. She examines all aspects of her patient’s health and lifestyle in order to identify and understand the root cause of disease. Her philosophy is that there is an underlying cause to all imbalance and disease. Her treatments are geared towards finding and addressing this source. She listens to the body to discover where it is out of balance. Paola practices a style of acupuncture that allows her to see and feel what is really occurring beneath all the pain and illness.
Paola is passionate about helping her patients obtain results. She is inspired by the everyday miracles of healing and feels honored to have a hand in helping her patients find relief. She has treated an array of conditions from Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Insomnia, and provides a gentle and caring technique. Conveniently located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Paola is excited to share her knowledge and skills with her community.
- California State Board Certified and Licensed Acupuncturist
- Shiatsu Massage Therapy, ACTCM
- ACTCM Chinese Medicine Clinic, San Francisco, CA
- Haight Ashbury Clinic, San Francisco, CA
- Charlotte Maxwell Clinic, San Francisco, CA
- Ear Clinic, ACTCM, San Francisco, CA
- Angela Wu’s Healing Center, San Francisco, CA
- Holistic Healing Center, Ventura, CA
- Bachelor’s of Science, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- Master’s of Science, American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco, CA